- User Account
- To access certain features of the BrowseBucks Extension, you may be required to successfully sign up for a user account using the available interfaces of the services, and establish a username and password login credentials. If you establish a User ID, you will keep your User ID secure and will not grant access to or otherwise share your User ID with any other person. You must provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information for your User ID. If we believe or suspect that your information is not true, accurate, current or complete, we may deny or terminate your access to the BrowseBucks Extension.
- We reserve the right to disable any User ID issued to you at any time in our sole discretion. If we disable access to a User ID issued to you, you may be prevented from accessing the BrowseBucks Extension (or any portion thereof).
- Electronic Communications
- When you use or view the BrowseBucks Extension, send e-mails or other electronic messages to us, you are communicating with us electronically and you consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail, by text message or by posting notices on BrowseBucks.com. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you elect to receive text messages through the BrowseBucks Extension, standard data and message rates may apply. Any and all such charges, fees or costs are your sole responsibility. You should consult with your wireless carrier to determine what rates, charges, fees or costs may apply to your use of the BrowseBucks Extension
- By creating an account to access the BrowseBucks Extension, you acknowledge and agree that BrowseBucks will send you service-related e-mails relating to your account, including service updates. Your consent to receive communications and do business electronically, and our agreement to do so, applies to all of your interactions and transactions with us. You may withdraw your consent to receive communications electronically by contacting us in the manner described below. If you withdraw your consent (excluding consent to receive marketing communications), from that time forward, you must uninstall, delete and stop using the BrowseBucks Extension. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legal validity and enforceability of any obligations or any electronic communications provided or business transacted between us prior to the time you withdraw your consent. Please keep us informed of any changes in your email, telephone number or contact information so that you continue to receive all communications without interruption.
- Rewards Program
How Do I Redeem Points?Points are redeemable for gift cards or specific products posted on BrowseBucks.com. A redeemed product will be provided in the form of a gift card, with a value equivalent to the cost of the product as of the redemption date. Points cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other discount code or deal.Minimum amount of points that can be redeemed is 2,000 points with each 2,000 points redeemable for a gift card or product having a value of $10.00. The gift cards are provided directly by our third-party service provider, Tango.To redeem your points, go to the rewards page on the BrowseBucks web app when you are logged in. Choose a reward you have enough points for, and click redeem on the page.
- Do my Points Expire?The accumulated points in your Rewards Program account will expire if your account has neither earned nor redeemed any points in the previous 10 years.If the Rewards Program terminates, members will no longer be able to earn points but will have 10 years from the effective date of termination to use any accumulated points, after which time the points will automatically expire. If your membership is cancelled, revoked or otherwise terminated, any points in your account will expire upon the effective date of account termination.
- What if I Refer a Friend to the BrowseBucks Extension?You may refer a friend or family member by following the instructions in the referral page of the web app and participating in our refer-a-friend program (the 'Refer-a-Friend Program'). You must only refer individuals with whom you have a personal or family relationship and who you believe would be interested in the BrowseBucks Extension. By submitting an email address as part of the Refer-a-Friend Program, you represent that you have the appropriate permission and consent of your friend or family member to provide their information to BrowseBucks for the purposes of the Refer-a-Friend Program. If you choose, we will send an email to your friend or family member on your behalf to tell them about the BrowseBucks Extension and the Refer-a-Friend Program. We will not use your friend of family member’s information for any other purpose without their consent. You may refer up to 25 friends or family members per day and you will be eligible to earn points on a maximum of 10 successful referrals. We may, at our discretion, suspend or terminate your access to or use of the BrowseBucks Extension or any component thereof if you violate any provision of the Refer-a-Friend Program.
- User Data and Privacy
- App Updates and Upgrades
- Ownership of and License to the BrowseBucks Extension
Certain elements of the BrowseBucks Extension are protected by copyright.. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, reproducing, publishing, posting, transmitting, distributing, creating derivative works from, decompiling, transferring or selling any of the BrowseBucks Extension or other materials provided by us hereunder, or sharing or granting access in any of the foregoing to any third party for any purpose.
- Your Responsibilities
- You agree to: (a) use reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the BrowseBucks Extension; (b) maintain, protect and make backups of your User Data; (c) keep your email address and, where applicable, your contact information associated with your account current and accurate at all times; (d) comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy and anti-spam laws; (e) keep your User IDs and all other login information confidential; (f) not register for more than one account, register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself without such individual’s authorization, or register for an account on behalf of any group or entity; (g) monitor and control all activity conducted through your account in connection with the BrowseBucks Extension; (h) promptly notify us if you become aware or reasonably suspect any illegal or unauthorized activity or a security breach involving your account, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of a User ID or account; (i) not use anyone else’s User ID at any time, without the permission of the User ID holder; (j) not attempt, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user; and (k) when using the BrowseBucks Extension on a shared computer or device ensure you log out of the BrowseBucks Extension when not in use or obtain appropriate consents from other users of the shared computer or device.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
- Communications Not Confidential
- We do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communications made by you through the BrowseBuck Extension. We do not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the internet or public networks in connection with your use of the BrowseBucks Extension.
- Third Party Content, Websites or Services
- Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the BrowseBucks Extension, including discount codes or rewards that we may offer on behalf of third parties, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law BrowseBucks is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings even where BrowseBucks has provided the discount code or reward. We may receive a commission in connection with third party discount codes and rewards that we offer to you.
- Malicious Code and Security
- The downloading and viewing of Content is done at your own risk. We do not guarantee or warrant that the BrowseBucks Extension is compatible with your computer system or mobile device or that the BrowseBucks Extension, or any links from the BrowseBucks Extension, will be free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or disabling devices or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing safeguards to protect the security and integrity of your computer system and/or mobile device, and you are responsible for the entire cost of any service, repairs or connections of and to your computer system and/or mobile device that may be necessary as a result of your use of the BrowseBucks Extension.
- Limitation of Liability
- Term and Termination
- Third Party Terms